mga kwento ng kababalaghan, katalinuhan, kabobohan, kabanalan, kademonyohan, kagaguhan,katinuan, at marami pang iba!

Friday, January 27, 2006

This occurred just recently.
As I was walking the long road going to the campus late one night,
3 armed men approached me grabbing my throat and pulling my hair until I fell to the ground.
One of them was profusely shouting “give it to me!”
I thought everything was a joke so I said, “What on earth are you talking about?”
Then for a lapse of second, one shouted “don’t bullshit me” and he hit me by the head with his pistol. I felt my head break and blood ooze out of my forehead and I fainted.
When I wake up, my head was still aching. I was at my room. There were blots of blood on my pillow. I felt a wound on my forehead. Then I asked our caretaker, “what happened?” then he said, “what do you mean ?””I was robbed last night” “don’t talk stupidly. We were at a binge last night. You even got drunk so we had to go home right away.” “Oh, is that so. Maybe I just had a nightmare” “yeah. You sure did. Just rest for a couple of hours” “Ok”
I rested.

What a super realistic dream that was.
But, what’s with the blood?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home